Cancer underlying informational background.. click to enlarge According to GLOBOCAN, an estimated 12.7 million new cancer cases and 7.6 million deaths occurred in 2008. The most commonly diagnosed cancers worldwide are lung (1.61 million, 12.7% of the total), breast (1.38 million, 10.9%) and colorectal cancers (1.23 million, 9.7%). The most common causes...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "oncology"
Health News & Specials
- Want to Go Off Pain Pills? Try These 3 Non-Pill Dietary Solutions
- Alkaline water Ionizer major benefits for your health
- Informational Health Evaluation – Key Issues seen in Seconds..
- Bioresonance setting make you see a firework of colors
- Activate your Self Healing Power – The Doctor in your Hand
- Distant Informational Health Evaluation – Angela. B.
- EMDR Abundance to Overcome the Financial Dis-Ease (8 min. session)
- Killing With Chemotherapy With Robert Morse N.D.
- DNA Frequency 528 Hz